- 16th August 2017 - David, Duke of Beaufort died peacefully at home at Badminton today. He was 89. He leaves his widow Miranda and four children Harry, Anne, Edward and John, and is succeeded by his eldest son Harry, The Marquess of Worcester. Funeral arrangements will be announced shortly.
- Friday 25th August - Drinks Evening with a tour of the Kennels - at 6:30 PM. £15 Contact Toni Ponting 07955 292376 (New Number).
- Saturday 9th September - Last Night of the Proms at Toad Hall - Who Needs the Royal Albert Hall ? We have got Toad Hall at Trull! Get out the Red White and Blue Flags and come and enjoy a patriotic evening with a live screening of Last Night of the Proms on Sat 9th September. Bring some food to share, Pay Bar. Wear your red white and blue, join in the jolly singing and flag waving. Doors open at 7pm
£10. Contact Jo Aldridge 01666 840175 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday 24th September - Badminton Ride in aid of Badminton Church and Beaufort Hunt. Please click www.badmintonride.com for info.
- Click for Hunting, Wildlife Management and the Moral Issue.
- Consider joining the 200 Club
- PLEASE NOTE - email@example.com recipients should add the domain "sendgrid.info" to their SPAM FILTER.
The Beaufort Hunt, along with other hunts, have changed their rules to state:
- That we intend to carry out only legal activities.
- Farmers, Subscribers, Members and Followers have been informed to this effect.
- Along with other hunts, we regard this as a temporary ban.
- We will continue to campaign to prove that this ban is detrimental to animal welfare.
- The Beaufort will continue to raise funds to pay for legal challenges.
- We will continue to work towards maintaining employment both within the Hunt as well as related trades.
- The Beaufort Hunt intends to maintain a workable pack of hounds to keep the
Beaufort bloodlines that are renowned across the United Kingdom and indeed
- We are determined to keep our community together.
- We will continue to raise funds for local charities.